Give us a call!
If a fire ever breaks out in your home or facility, your extinguishers are your first line of defense. Keep them in working order from E Fire Southern Inc. Our licensed technicians can help you choose the right extinguishers and train you how to use them. We also offer inspection and maintenance services.
You can rely on E Fire Southern Inc to make sure your fire extinguishers pass the NFPA 10 and local jurisdiction requirements. Annual inspections available!
• We break down your extinguisher and check for damages
• O-rings and gaskets are replaced
• Cylinder is tested for defects
• If the cylinder passes the inspection, it is recharged with a new chemical and put back in service
• CO2 inspection is required every 5 years for water and K-class fire extinguishers
• Every 12 years, the fire extinguisher is broken down and emptied